Apricot dried with a stone (dried apricots)
- 527.29 RUB/kg. - from 16 kg.
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
The dried apricot has the mass of advantages of rather ripe fruits. It is isolated by the concentrated content of useful substances, an opportunity to apply a product all the year round whereas the use of fresh fruits is limited to a season. When drying an apricot 85-90% of useful properties remain. Due to removal of water fruits become more high-calorie (232 kcal), and contents in 100 g of a product of vitamins and macro-and minerals increases by 3-4 times.
Nutrition value of dried fruits of an apricot on 100 gr:
proteins - 5,07 gr
fats - 0,43 gr
ugevoda - 53,02gr
Power value is 232 kcal
The chemical elements of dried apricots allocating with its useful properties:
- - Vitamins A, With, E and groups B.
- - Minerals phosphorus, calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, iodine and potassium.
- - Organic acids.
- - Difficult and simple sugar.
- - Saturated and nonsaturated fats.